The Man In My Room Cont

I was working on the Character development for my new project and I was going to post it here. I found this worksheet that would help you bring the character to life. I got halfway through in 2 hours. So, since i had other things going on, I scrapped it for now and will find a different way to do it later. I'm a little upset that because of this character development I wasn't actually able to work on said new project at all tonight and since it is late and I haven't posted anything I will continue this random story that I started.

As I got closer to my bedroom, I could see the shape of a person hovering over my dresser with his back to me. His hair was cropped short, with large ears that I could see sticking out. His neck was thick and matched his broad shoulders. From where I was standing I thought he would be at least a foot taller than me. I heard him grunt and watched as he frantically looked through the middle drawer, throwing my t-shirts over his shoulders as he rummaged. The beer bottle felt warm from the heat of my hand and I could feel the sweat making the glass slick. I took a deep breath, I would slip around the side of the door and use the bed to block myself from view. Under the bed on the opposite side from the man was my 9mm Springfield, loaded and ready to go. If I could just reach it I would have a better shot. Slowly I made my way down the hallway, soundlessly begging him not to turn around. Just as I was reaching the doorway I remembered the creaky spot, but it was too late. My toes gently pushed the hardwood and as if in slow motion I watched the small bubble sag under the weight of my foot and the longest, loudest creak I have ever heard echoed through the small hallway. I froze and stared in horror as the man whipped around and stared directly at me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Sixteen Reasons Why

Coming Out